The grey kid goes xc - pics!

Sunshine-x

Jul 31, 2008
This weekend was very busy so you will be getting a few threads as can't put 600 pics in one thread! So this is Sunday with Charlie thread!
Sunday I took my favourite grey kid to Boomerang xc for a play. All the fences are very bright and spooky so fab jobs for youngsters! Charlie was a star, I really felt him learn throughout the session, at the start he was a bit hesitant and by the end he was flying. Even when he wasn't sure of something he would look at me to push him on and jumped everything no arguments. We did ditches, drops, steps, water, trekhaners, owlholes, pigs, swans, everything! What a wee star! I seriously love this little horse, he is so so genuine, not a bad bone in him! I do apologise that there are a ton of pics but I couldn't choose. I also apologise for me, I should have whacked my stirrups up more and am well aware of my faults!!

DSC_5084_zps8c7b6f40.jpg

DSC_5153_zpsfdfe50a6.jpg

DSC_5170_zps68faccc5.jpg

DSC_5185_zps1eb325ea.jpg

DSC_5198_zpsdb27d254.jpg

DSC_5209_zps914dba23.jpg

DSC_5213_zpsaab6f074.jpg

DSC_5215_zpscdca2cfb.jpg

DSC_5231_zps638d799c.jpg

DSC_5244_zpsdf3026e1.jpg

DSC_5258_zps044d2913.jpg

DSC_5273_zpsaa34af2e.jpg

DSC_5292_zps31d3a023.jpg

DSC_5304_zps3365e766.jpg

I thought a kid was a baby goat!

nice horse, how old is this one?

I love dapply greys, reminds me of a rocking horse

Your well trained, you know how we love pics. :wink:

That boomerang looks wicked! Forget the drops, I don't do those.

Sunday I took my favourite grey kid to Boomerang xc for a play. All the fences are very bright and spooky so fab jobs for youngsters!

Looking at the pics I reackon that course has just about everything you could throw at a horse including a giant pig !:yellowcarded:

Blimey! Amazing pix - but just looking at them makes my palms sweat a bit. I just can't imagine going over the ones that step down. I think I'm brave for popping over a tiny log in the woods!

Jeeesh... that second one of the drop fence made me go :cold: I love a little bit of XC - but with emphasis on the LITTLE.

Well done you, and well done the grey kid - what a bold boy!

My goodness, stunning and impressive as ever. I was actually holding my breath looking at the picture of the drop into the water, shows how useless I would be, wouldn't even remember to breath!:frown:

newrider.com