The horse I ride...his dad is a Hackney supreme champion!!

K

Kate&TheHerd

Just thought I would tell you as only found out myself and so happy! He is called 'Hurstwood Romeo' the owner is going to send me some pics of his dad i think, so cant wait he must be a beauty!

(You've prob seen it before but thought I would post a picture of Chance with the post...)

100_2068-1.jpg

Gosh, he's absolutely gorge! I love his colour. Is that you riding or someone else? I must say it's rather creepy the way you've blocked out the face with the skin coloured swirl (though sensible of course!), now the rider looks like something from Dr Who or something! Attack of the faceless monsters! (Or perhaps you really do look like that, in which case, I apologise for laughing at the fact you have no eyes, nose or mouth and have simply a swirl of colour for a face) :D

yes I do actually look like that I find myself most fetching...lol no I read a post in the cafe area saying they were taking off posts which had pictures on of people's faces so thought I best block it out!

haha those biccy crumbs are me putting my hat down on the shavings, I should really hang it up! That is me riding, I am at uni and found him to ride, hoping to buy him and take him back to Cornwall with me.

I thought it was weird how his colours came out, his supreme champion dad was bay and Chancer's mum was a 14.2hh piebald welsh cob..as I say hoping to have pics of mummy and daddy soon!

Thank you...yes I can surprisingly well, he is so comfortable, i do trot without stirrops and rising trot without stirrops. We work really well together :cool:

newrider.com