The newly loved-up people thread

chickflick1066

May 7, 2004
West Yorkshire
Calling all those who posted on the Dating Blog started by Eventerbabe to let us know how you're new blossoming relationships in with your new beau's are going? 6 weeks into know my chap, T, and I am absolutely head over heels!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

I'm also 6 weeks in, and despite a few teething problems we are both still smitten.

He is a farmer and unfortunately has been very busy the last couple of weeks, working long hours and weekends. Which has meant I've only managed to see him once in the last 2 weeks. We definitely need to have a sit down and talk about how we can make time for each other as it has been a bit crappy not seeing him.

Glad it's going well :) where did you meet him??? Xx
POF ;) I had sort of dismissed him actually cos being vain I didn't think he was my "type" from his pics. They had classed him as one of my "top 10" but again I had dismissed him.

I have my foster dog to be thankful for bringing us together as the dog always needs walking so one evening when I was bored I messaged him to see if he fancied a dog walk and hey presto, he did. He met me at a local NT place and we didnt stop talking from then on in.

Still smitten. He's going on a lads holiday next week, I am going to miss him!

newrider.com