The snowy adventures of Spyder (pics)

8-legged-pony

Sep 19, 2005
Sussex
www.freewebs.com
I woke up on Sunday morning and there was this strange white stuff in the air and it was rather chilly. All my friends got to go out and play in the field but I had to stay in as my old fieldmate is a bit of a bully, so I'm not allowed to play with him anymore :( . I was happily stuffing myself with hay when mum arrived, and started to put my headcollar, outdoor coat and boots on. "Ooooh yay I thought, I'm going out in the field!" But then she went and got the big whip and long rope and I knew I had to work :( . So off we went into the school. The school was covered in all this white stuff and it was rather chilly on my feet, but I didn't mind. I walked round like a good boy for a bit

poorpony.jpg

But then decided that the white stuff looked rather nice, so decided to have a little roll

mustroll.jpg

rolling-1.jpg

Mum and her friends stood there laughing at me, I don't know why! I got back up, but it was so nice I had to go down again

andagain.jpg

I sat up after my roll and stared at mum's friends for a bit, as they were still laughing at me!

doyoumind.jpg

I soon discovered that this white stuff was rather wet and cold, and started to regret rolling in it! I think mum must have felt sorry for me so put me back in my stable and gave me a cuddle to warm up. Then it was finally time to go out to the field. The white stuff seemed to have got heavier, so I checked with mum that it was definitely alright to go into the field

butmum.jpg

She said I'd be fine, so off I went, trying to eat that strange person with the camera on the way

savemeimcute.jpg

Once in the field I went straight to my water bucket to get a drink, and found this strange hard cold stuff floating in it, so played with that for a bit

snowyview.jpg

I played around in the field for a few hours, whilst mum cleaned my bed and got it all nice and warm and cosy for me. She then brought me in, but I had trouble walking because all the white stuff had got stuck in my feet! Eventually I made my way in and mum put a nice warm cosy rug on me, gave me a haynet and my feed ball and said goodnight.

What a beautiful thread!!!

Made me feel bad though. It's currently 12 degrees celcius outside and I am freezing and Sandy has a doona and winter combo on! It has been raining cats and dogs. Although it has stopped for now.

Do you think I should stop being a baby and go outside???

newrider.com