The strange things you see for sale

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
I do find them don't I.
But this is being sold and it's not selling itself to me.
Some things leap out, somethings I look at and can see potential/ something I can do with it and then......
To be fair I am known to sell some unusual things, but I add could be useful to someone. But at a significantly reduced price. :)

_20200910_115039.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy and Trewsers
Okay that was on ebay?????! Goodness you do find some unusual things. Was it the whole dress or just a skirt???????

Have to say I was just hysterical with laughter this morning and the other evening when browsing ebay. I was looking for make up. Something normal yes? And on a reputable seller's site there was some - let me say "crude" mens products.
And another evening I was looking at something mundane like gardening bags for collecting leaves in (I wanted it for hay and straw) but one of those ruddy sellers came up with other items for sale. I'll just say: well worn shoes. :eek: ??

• Wow
Reactions: Huggy
I have to see the connection with wrap around sheets that I was looking for though.
I believe this to be just the skirt, but it would be better to show on a horse it fits so it hangs properly.

Reactions: Trewsers
I am somewhat relieved to know that it is the skirt that is on offer. Having seen some photos where the horse advertised is just a dot in the distance, or only a nose, ears and eyes are shown, I feared this was for a pony sale ad.

Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
There are some odd things out there aren't there! And some very strange people too. Never ceases to amaze me on ebay and I'm looking for normal things:cool:

If there is a market things sell. I love watching Salvage Hunters as some of the things I wouldn't give house room to.
I viewed the cob unseen, I had no photo to go on. She's made up for it now.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy and Trewsers
newrider.com