The use of extreme violence has been approved.

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
MEN!

Why do they never notice anything.

I went out last night and left son and OH in charge, I left the dogs in their care. Came home to pee and crap all over my workshop floor, they'd not thought to let them out for a pee all evening.
ext I walk into the sitting rooma dn there are massive black stains all over my oatmel coloured carpet.....the pair of them had sat and watched the puppy chew up a bit of sponge that is used to apply black powder leather dye to the edges of leather......:timebomb::timebomb: So I shamppo the carpet at 10pm.....only to fins when dry and in daylight it needs doing again.....

:timebomb::timebomb::timebomb:
So this morning I finish re shampooing the carpet (lucky it's water based stain) The carpet is now a uniform grey rather than black patches....:cry::cry:

So next I go to take the washing out of the tumble dryer.........to find OH as left a black indellible marker pen in his pocket....do I need to paint you a picture, do I? All my clothes runined apart from some black sloggi knickers. :cry: :cry::timebomb::timebomb:

MEN!

However much I hate housework, OH is banned from trying to help as he just makes a total mess of everything! The only task he has been delegated is to empty the dishwasher.

Omg! I think I would kill him!

I am so fortunate in that my OH is responsible and considerate! He may sometimes be late home from work when he is on dog/horse feeding duty but he thinks ahead and gets next door to pop in to let the dogs out

Oh dear! Just told OH about this - he's thinking he's maybe not so bad compared to your lot..... All that in one day! I would be rather cross to say the least.

However much I hate housework, OH is banned from trying to help as he just makes a total mess of everything! The only task he has been delegated is to empty the dishwasher.

MINE DOES NOT EMPTY THE DISH WASHER,

Just sticks dirty stuff in with the clean so the whole lot has to go on again......I am off on a spending spree on his credit card to replace all my runined clothes!:mstickle:

MINE DOES NOT EMPTY THE DISH WASHER,

Just sticks dirty stuff in with the clean so the whole lot has to go on again......I am off on a spending spree on his credit card to replace all my runined clothes!:mstickle:

Wally, mine has been 'working from home' for the last three and a half years. He sometimes empties the dishwasher and if stuff isn't quite clean HE PUTS IT AWAY ANYWAY!!!!!:furious:

Only some men!

My son & I - do all the cooking, most of the shopping, most of the washing up, half the laundry including ironing, hoover and carpet wash as needed, Karcher the patio where SHE leaves all the compost stains from potting up - SHE does make the early morning coffee and walk the dog .....

I've sometimes suspected this type of behaviour is deliberate - i.e. make such a hash of it, you won't be asked to do it again. Face it, you'll think twice before going out and leaving them again:wink: My OH made such a mess of the ironing I've never let him near it since - clever?

Mind you, in your case, OH and son may live to regret it!

Only some men!

My son & I - do all the cooking, most of the shopping, most of the washing up, half the laundry including ironing, hoover and carpet wash as needed, Karcher the patio where SHE leaves all the compost stains from potting up - SHE does make the early morning coffee and walk the dog .....

Oh, go away.

This is neither the time nor the place to be a smug bastard.

Mine don't empty bins.....just fill them up. They 'eye' the washing machine as if its something Alien and never go near it.

They forget to put the hens away, forget to let the dog out. Very rarely wash or dry up. They also don't get the washing in if it rains.

Don't make beds either or if they do its such a jumble I have to do it again.

Neither of them cook, if I am out or not well my husband does bacon and eggs on the highest temperature he can get and leaves fat all over the kitchen:frown: plus all the washing up.:frown: No wonder I don't go out to work.

There are many benefits to living alone !! Im not sure I could cope with the annoyance of an irritating man under my feet.

newrider.com