There is no end...

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
To the boldness of myself atm! Lol, only joking but I did a rare thing (for me anyway!) and rode Storm at an unusual time!! Hehee. Normally we ride early morning before work or of an evening (most days both as it is summer atm). Anyways, farrier came first thing so I was a bit short on time and had somewhere to be. Turned 'em both out but when I got home at 1pm decided to bring in and ride. Well, Chloe thought it was bedtime and promptly fell asleep the moment she got in her box and Storm was so surprised I don't think she knew what to make of it! Have to say it was all very novel and I felt like I'd earned my lunch that Mr T had waiting for me!!! Got rained on but it was warm so didn't matter.
So, do you all have set times for riding or are you spontaneous?!! I really enjoyed myself and it felt quite "naughty" cos normally I am working at that time or doing other chores.

Work days yes I do kind of have set times, usually evening about 7.00pm or sometimes if Im up I'll have a quick before work ride at 6.00am. Days off it varies and I quite like to mix things up a bit just so Belle doesn't get to into too much of a routine... if that makes sense?

Nice one well done!

I am so longing to get out on a hack today. for the last week i have been riding in the school due to attending a clinic and then not having enough time to hack, went up last night to hack and i arrived and it was torrential! so i figured i would just feed and leave....when i drove off the sun came out and it was stunning! Typical!! i have plans to hack this afternoon so it better not rain!

I am really getting into this random riding thing!lol, had a bad nights sleep (weirdly stiff neck!) so didn't get up quite early enough for a ride - but am planning on being extremely daring and riding soon as I get home around lunch time! I think Storm is being quite good, considering............hehehehee

I ride any time between 7am and 10pm. Yesterday I rode at 10am, 1pm, 7pm and 8pm. I like not having a set routine :)

I am liking not having a set routine more and more!! Rode this afternoon, flies were dreadful though - we trotted solidly for 20 minutes just to try and shake the devils off us!

newrider.com