Thinking about 'that field'..

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
The one Shadow was in when he took ill.. they're going back in it next month, and i'm actually having doubts of whether I actually want him to go back in there :unsure:
I'd be happy him just staying where he is, on his own if necessary, he's not bothered what ever way, he'd have to friends in the next paddock to talk to and mutually groom over the wall anyway.
I don't think i'd be able to sleep with the worry that comes with it..

What exactly worries you about that particular field? Do you feel that it is in some way responsible for when he became ill? Did you ever actually get to the problem with the vet of what had caused it? (Sorry for all the questions!lol). I remember him being poorly, but I can't remember exactly what the reason was? To be honest, I would probably move him with the others, even though he would still have company over the wall, it might not be the same, and they can't talk and tell us!lol (if only). He might miss members of his herd? Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick as well, it's difficult to imagine it all sometimes!
Oh, and just another thought, if you think it might be something bad in the grass - can you chat to your vet about it and get their input?

It's not knowing that's bugging me, I suspect an area of the field where he was spending a lot of time in prior to being ill, and want to fence it off :unsure: But could have been anything..

newrider.com