Thoughts for the day

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Don't put moisturiser on your face right before going out in the sun for 6 hours #glowing :D

Why when you walk around with your ragwort tools do you see very little, but as soon as you put it away you find loads? And to top it off when you go get it back out you can't find it again!

Don't put moisturiser on your face right before going out in the sun for 6 hours #glowing :D

Why when you walk around with your ragwort tools do you see very little, but as soon as you put it away you find loads? And to top it off when you go get it back out you can't find it again!

You must be ahead of us season-wise. We've had some sunshine today but a bitter Easterly wind. No grass or ragwort to speak of yet!

Hope your 'glow' is subsiding a little.

Reactions: Trewsers
I've been pulling ragwort since bloody Christmas! in fact I don't think I ever really stopped this year. The field the neds were on over winter was strip grazed to nothing, but it's now green with a couple of inches of new growth. We did have the bitterly wind here, it was only about 10c out of it but it was enough obviously.

Reactions: Bodshi
I've been pulling ragwort since bloody Christmas! in fact I don't think I ever really stopped this year. The field the neds were on over winter was strip grazed to nothing, but it's now green with a couple of inches of new growth. We did have the bitterly wind here, it was only about 10c out of it but it was enough obviously.

Hopefully coming to us next! Grass is certainly growing on verges and some gardens but on the fields it hasn't really started yet. Maybe because they were so waterlogged or even under water for so long. Some of the fields in the area are still underwater.

Reactions: Jessey
Yep grass verges are growing well. Our field isnt really growing and we are on free draining ground. We face due north on the side of a hill and dont get any sun on our fields as the sun is blocked by the hill surrounding us. So the ground is only just starting to warm up now.

Reactions: Jessey
I can't see anything growing here today it's so cold! My face nearly fell off when T and me had a trudge about the fields. Zi was pleased to see us though, he came over to see what we had for him. I have thawed out but only just.

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
newrider.com