Thursday plans

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
What's everyone's plans for today then? I am currently at work . Last ever shift! Whoop!

Anyhow once I finish work I am going to go home and get a few hours sleep. Sort my hair out, my bedroom and clean the fish out. I need to get some wormer and more feed for sox, pay for his hay and ring up a few people lol. Not that much hehe.

Reactions: Trewsers
I am working today. Only doing one day this week (normally do 2 days) but still do not want to go. Riding this evening though which I will look forward to all day.

I have been up baking since five - I have a three tiered replica wedding cake to make for my parents 30th wedding anniversary! I need to bake and do the basic icing, bring ponies in and bed them down as they are in this weekend for worming, pack more boxes for moong and clean the house by lunch time... And I'm now sat on here!!! Oops!

I am off on the boat tonight, Just got my last lot of B&Bers to feed breakfast to, then pack the car and go off on a road trip.

Then be back on Tuesday with my new "budgies"

Been to Aldi and got my horse stuff and weekly shop. Just had my porridge then over to bring the boys in and lunge Albi for ten mins. Then home to attack another poor unsuspecting item of furniture with the paintbrush!! :p

I've mucked out, had a nice shower, hung the washing out, made breakfast and am now waiting for the feed merchant to land. The girls have come back in already as the flies were bugging them. Got lots of paperwork to do for T and then we're off to collect our kitchen for the new guest apartment. After that I'm doing more washing then got to ring Mother Trewsers as its her birthday today (and I will have a long moan about my MIL!!!).
Really missing my riding - was tempted to ride after nine last night but the girls had so little time out during the day due to flies and heat I had not the heart to bring in and tack up.

I have been up baking since five - I have a three tiered replica wedding cake to make for my parents 30th wedding anniversary! I need to bake and do the basic icing, bring ponies in and bed them down as they are in this weekend for worming, pack more boxes for moong and clean the house by lunch time... And I'm now sat on here!!! Oops!

I am hot just reading that.

Too hot here - dripping already just from walking the dogs and moving the leccy fencing. Couple of days off for Dolly until it cools down a bit - I shall spend the day in a shady part of the garden weeding I think.:)

I am working today. Only doing one day this week (normally do 2 days) but still do not want to go. Riding this evening though which I will look forward to all day.

Its lovely looking forward to riding in the evening. It keeps me going if I'm stuck somewhere during the day.

Too hot here - dripping already just from walking the dogs and moving the leccy fencing. Couple of days off for Dolly until it cools down a bit - I shall spend the day in a shady part of the garden weeding I think.:)

Knickers to weeding: get a comfy chair and a book! I can't face chores atm I'm just doing the mucking out and yard stuff it's so hot here.

i decided no riding today, focus on work.....then ended up out collecting the dry cleaning and shopping in Aldi hahaha

back now, going to focus on work....i promise ;)

I was up early, got my new parking permit. Spoke to mortgage advisor. Another quick shopping trip for staging items for the flat. Then I've scrubbed the bathroom and am now sat with my feet up! Got a nasty blister thanks to sandals and getting bathroom cleaner sprayed on it has made it ouchy :( tonight fiance's friend is round to help finish flooring so I'll be de cluttering and moving clutter to my flat!! Oh and there's the small matter of the dinner I'm supposed to be cooking them! In my very stylish Paul frank pjs and toying if I can get away with nipping to the shops in them!! Fiancé wouldn't be happy...!!

Just had to do an emergency shoeing. Frances phoned to say Iacs had chucked one of his shoes off up the galloping track. So I just fired up the forge and put two new fronts on him. That was not planned.

It's my day off today. Got up early and took Annie for a 90min hack before it got too hot (though the flies were already out in force by 8am!). She was PERFECT and made my week. Mouse next, his tail has been itchy so I gave it a good scrub with aloe vera shampoo, then I rode him tackless in the round pen and over some trotting poles, and he was a star too. I hand-grazed him in the orchard for half an hour before he went back into his starvation paddock, then put some laundry on, picked some raspberries, had a shower, and that took me up to lunchtime. It is baking hot outside so I'm going to spend the afternoon editing photos from the carriage driving at the weekend, and doing unconstructive things on the internet. Then at about 6pm we're taking the boys out in the carriage. I like days off!

Had a lovely ride this morning (see thread!) And then chilling for a bit, have to pop and pick epi dogs meds up and then put a hair dye on. Get ready and out with the girls to an all you can eat chinese ;)

newrider.com