Today had my big girls pants on

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I groomed and tacked up Melody... got straight on my partner was holding her... and walk to the PP track and began walking her around it, she has a lovely forward walk we practise walk to Halt and halt to walk added a little trot and made sure we had brakes at walk and trot... she was absolutely a Saint today. I fall more in love with her each time I ride her so we carried on, on the paddock paradise track ... through sweeps caravan paddock into the school and round the jumps in the jumping paddock.... then back again to the Paddock paradise track.... must have rode for about 30 mins hardly any nerves and no foot soldier...... <3 <3 <3 my highland pony to bits.... I will load some pics from today later on :) I then rode Mz Eva Diva in walk , trot and canter for about a good 1 hr 20 mins bless her she was sweating and so was I... her winter coat is really coming through now.

I am going to be super fit too ponies to keep going all winter :)

Well today tacked her up and had a lesson off of jess just walk trot transitions and turning with some pole work... I was hopless at first with the transitions.... but towards the end I was really gelling with her doing the trot.... I am so pleased Jess was there to give me the push I needed :) felling loads more confident and have lots to work on now :) I really love this little mare to pieces.( well she is not little compared to Eva lol)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com