Today you will canter over the bridge my Dappled Beauty ❤️

it's so hard, we just lost our dog having exhausted all ethical treatment, had to kill a perfectly healthy girl in great shape apart from the fact that she couldn't use her back legs anymore.

Feel for you, it just feels so unfair at times

Does one ever stop missing them? Not helped by my phone continually throwing memories of Ramsey and Alfie at me. Still love seeing them, though it's a pain and pleasure experience.

Does one ever stop missing them? Not helped by my phone continually throwing memories of Ramsey and Alfie at me. Still love seeing them, though it's a pain and pleasure experience.
yes or the facebook memories that pop up, like my lucy cat yesterday who was run over at 18 months and left to die with a broken back

I don't know how anyone can do that😤 This last week a foal was left injured overnight to die with his mum standing over him. She was hit and killed 2 days later. Following day a mare was hit and left, leaving her foal motherless. Not one of the bastards stopped.View attachment 119396View attachment 119396Screenshot_20230910_115235_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230910_115325_Samsung Internet.jpg

newrider.com