Tonight we jumped...

Very very unintentionally I may add.

We were trotting along the track and he spooked at the letter and took me towards this, I was convinced he would stop but despite pulling on the reins and sitting up he didn't. And he flew this!! He just sort of got it in his sights and was set on it. Can't believe that 1.he made it over, he was still only really trotting and 2. That I actually stayed on. I did laugh like a complete maniac after though!

Won't be doing any more jumping just yet but I will put them down next time just in case!

Bloody hell Ale, I would have pooped my pants never mind NOOOOO lol
Well sat and go Ale! I know the Haffy's are only little but boy can they jump when they want too, Belle jumped out of her field one day over the five bar gate ..... thankfully I wasn't on her at the time.

He does have quite the jump on him when he wants to (not quite 5 bar gate though - that's impressive!) Funny thing is this is probably the second biggest I've jumped on him haha, can't say my position was very good though! But maybe one day I will start jumping him under saddle again, something tells me he would enjoy it!

Respect from me too! I would have gone out the side door and been terrified.....

newrider.com