Took the Arabs to a show for the first time!

Arabmare

Nov 1, 2002
Ashford, Kent
www.kbequinephotography.co.uk
Last minute we decided to take them in lol!! Shantih had cuts and was fat with no neck (been out of work all summer as I have no time to ride) I wasn't dressed properly and Shantih bucked three times when she should have been trotting and bronced up the ring so I had to go back and do it again!!!
But we got second!!! So pleased!! Totally shocked! Was a foreign breeds class as they have no Arab classes this year. She qualified for the Royal London show whatever that is lol!!

My friend took her Arab Moon in and she came forth and she has never shown before so she was pleased.

here are some pics

being washed

showing.jpg

showing7.jpg

showing10.jpg

showing13.jpg

showing37.jpg

showing41.jpg

showing42.jpg

showing63.jpg

showing65.jpg

showing66.jpg

Even fat and with no neck she looks lovely!! (I don't think that description fits her BTW,but to use your words lol).

Well done on the rosette,and glad you and your friend had a good day:)

What a great day out! Well done for getting second, Shantih has a lovely eye. Your friend's filly is very nice indeed :) She's a youngster, yes? She looks as if she's going to be tall.

Beautiful pictures of gorgeous horses! Looks like you had a fab day. Wish I was brave enough to take Rafi to a show.

Couldn't help but notice that although you and your friend are both dressed smartly you haven't got the full jacket, waistcoat, whatever on. Is that not necessary at some shows? Must admit one of the things that puts me off trying a show is having to go out and buy all the gear.

newrider.com