Totally OT But................

L

Lisa&Lady

I jacked my job in today.

Im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy. It has become unbearable at work, so went for an interview somewher else, go offered the job 5mins into the interiew and as they say, the rest is history.

I dont start my new job till 5th Nov so im going to be chiling with my nedie till then.

:D :D :D

well done you! i bet u feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders! what is your new job??

Yep, im actually smiling for once.

I was a Project Assistant for a construction company, but moving into Pre-construction Coordinator for another construction company (wo happens to be a rival of the company Ive just left) - tee hee

:D :D :D

ha ha that makes it all so much sweeter doesnt it? i was stuck in a c**p job at the start of this year and it took me ages to pluck up the courage to quit but the job was causing tension between me and my OH and making me grumpy, the best thing i did was leave although i stormed out after an argument with the supervisor (wont be asking for a reference from them!!) ha ha. well good luck with the new job and im so envious that you get to spend some quality time with your horsey until you start!!:)

newrider.com