Tracing my haflinger

I have desperatly being trying to trace my fillys history so I can get her registered one way or another, can anyone help?

She was born in 2003, apparently foaled in cropton Yorkshire. Her dam in helma von boerlan HF22126. I have contacted the KVTH they have no records. I found another number on some papers of V4991 they have told me this could be a Belgium number so I have emailed them. Does anyone know who breeds Haflingers in the Cropton area etc? I also spoke to Haflinger society they had Helma von Boerlan registered on a temprary basis and contacted her owners on my behalf but no response. Please help me to get some info together on my little girl.:confused:

Attachments

• photies 039.jpg
    photies 039.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 19
There was someone that used to breed Haffies near where I live but they were stopped from doing so by the relevant breed society for some reason or another!:confused:

Oh

Whereabouts are you? Any little details U can remember would be great as I could maybe mail them. I dont want to get anyone in to trouble just wanna know her past.
All I know is she was sold from breeder to a riding school called Country View owned by Mrs Marshall as a yearling, because they couldnt use her until she was 4 they passed her on to a dealer called Tony, she was then sold to a young girl in Cleethorpes as a 2 year old rising 3, but as she was only born in 2003 and the girl bought her 2005, Id say more like 1 rising 2! So unfortunatly she was backed too young.
I also have her Dams documents so would like to return those to her owner...:)

do you know who had her in cleethorpes? I left there in 2004 but knew lots of horsey people. It might help?? and do you know where in cleethorpes the horse was kept?:cool:

my mum bought a haflinger gelding without papers, from a dealers, about 8 years ago. When she contacted the Haflinger GB society one of their committee members came out and took a piece of his mane to do DNA tests to find out who his parents were and to find out if he was a pure bred. As it happened my mum managed to contact his previous owners, and therefore his papers, through a tracing horses type ad in the Your Horse so the DNA tests weren't done but maybe this is an option for you?

newrider.com