Transcend Bitless double bridles

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Now Melody and me are not really competing no more I am planing going bitless for just hacking round the farm. I was asking on one of the Highland pony facebook pages if anyone was riding bitless with there Highlands. Several were and reccomended the Transcend brand a basic bridle is the side cue single rein. But we opted for a double bridle which can be used as a single side cue our double with a leather curb.
I ordered a biothene bridle with both the side cue nose band and the double nose band and reins in full size.
Then I made the fatal mistake of going on eBay typed in transcend and there was a gorgeous brown and white leather bridle with white fancy stitching with reins down from £270 to £170 I knocked her down in price with a cheeky offer and nowown a leather bitless double bridle. And here is my beautiful Melody modelling it.
D4720AEA-A72B-435E-B2CF-FF3E616CA589.jpeg

I am about to find out this week been doing some work in the bitless on the ground inhand..... but this week I plan to trial it from the saddle in our new grass school :) it’s basically a side pull bridle which Mel understands anyway bitted. With a gentle double curb which can be used for additional communications.

first time ridden bitless for Melody. I will be working with weight aids for communication too.

newrider.com