treeless western

kathyrush

Apr 14, 2006
does anyone know where we can get a treeless western saddle and also any advice on fitting theses and quality of the different makes?

Thanks

I have got 2 Hilason Treeless Western saddles. And I have to admit that i love them! I had heard nothing but bad things about thier english and trail saddles.. so I was taking quite the gamble with my money.. but at the time.. well I was out of options to get soemthing that fits. And was pleasantly suprised.

One of my saddles is a barrel saddle, the other is a "show" one. They are both decently made, and very pretty. I have put some hard wear and tear on them, and they are both holding up really well. I do find the company tricky to deal with, so buy direct off of Ebay for a specific model.. custom ones are a PAIN.

Other wise there is also the Bob Marshal Sports saddle, Circle Y used to make one, the Nevada by barefoot.. and one other that escapes me righ tnow.. sorry!

Shauna

I looked at treeless, I wanted a barefoot, the only reason I didn't it Bo has big withers and I was concened about that causing problems. When I am able to get my hands on one to look at close up I might reconsider, I also thought they were very reasonable priced.

J x

newrider.com