Trekker Master Dressage???

Jaimee

Nov 6, 2005
New Zealand
Does anyone have any experience with this saddle?

I dont want to go through all the saddle changing ordeals with my young mare as I went through with my last horse. I am looking at the barefoot london and was about to order a trial saddle and came across the Trekker Master Dressage. It looks like a conventional saddle and I like that. But what about fitting, swapping horses, what its like to ride in etc??

Please tell of your experiences, and I'd like opinions comparing these saddles. Thankyou

Thanks Wdgit, I had read your post:)

I guess I might have to be a trail blazer then:eek:

There is one I know of for sale in New Zealand at the moment becasue there is no distrubutor. I was looking at the barefoot london which I am still keen on but they are both abouth the same price, the barefoot you need to get a pad too.

My mare is palomino and I intend to do dressage on her, I wont be competiting till we are above the first couple of levels. I want to be different, but Im scared I'll be too different (palomino/ no shoes/ odd saddle...) I like how the trekker looks more traditional, but it is so deep it appears in the pics that it would be very perched up on the horses back, she hasnt got a high wither.

I havent made a decision yet, but when I do I'll let you know how it goes.

newrider.com