Troy will be going up for sale :(

X-Rosie-X

Oct 13, 2008
Leicestershire
I've realised after 18 months that as much as i love Troy, i am never going to be able to compete and enjoy him. He can be strong out XC due to his size (17.3HH) and i'm only 5ft6 so i feel i may be over horsed. I wrote an advert earlier but couldnt bring myself to send it live. If i could keep him for schooling/hacking i would but i cant afford to keep 2 and i love competing.

Sorry if it seems a bit of a pointless post :(

You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes :(

He will go to a lovely home with someone with whom he's ideal for (sorry that sounded REALLY posh haha :rolleyes: it wasn't suppose to!) but anyway there are a lot of people out there and putting out the advert doesn't mean he's going anywhere yet!

The process can be quite long so if I were you... and you are set on selling him, put it out and see what enquiries you get :) good luck! hope you find something a little more suitable for what you want x

Rosie think and think again before you decide.... if your this sad now and yhou havent even sold yet.... you might regret it! just have a think ok xxx

i'm sad now because hes such a lovely horse, i love him to pieces. he could be going on loan to a friend and i really hope she has him. if not he would only be sold to a loving, long term home

newrider.com