Tuffa Sulfolk boots

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I went to a sale a month or so back and bought a pair of Tuffa Suffolk boots for £90 Retail price £180 ish depending were you buy them. Anyway I tried them on and was gutted when they didnt fit ans they are a tough country boot style with expandable bit at the top for larger calves like I have...I bought the extra wide version but they also come in standard , wide.

Anyway with my recent weight loss these now fit and what a hard wearing comfy fur lined. grippy soles, pair of winter/ country show boots they are..... I absolutely love them and would recommend them to anyone considering a pair. I have finally found a brand that I actually like and that fit my super wide calves :)

Happy Happy lady :D

tuffa-suffolk-boots-zoom2.jpg

Reactions: Jessey
The staff at our hacking yard used to be kitted out with similar Tuffa boots - Grand daughter and I use tuffa suede half chaps too, Believe it or not I have had mine since my very first year of lessons. The RS sold that brand and Tuffa do a wide short fitting that suited me.

Reactions: Native Lover
Yes I've just bought these. I went to a shop callrd Beavers equestrian, tried on loads and settled on these. They come up large so you need a size down. £240 but this shop is way over priced. I only really use it for trying stuff on then I buy elsewhere [emoji6]
Anyways I got a pair off the Internet for £135 . Well chuffed. Also bought a second hand pair for £45, keeping the new ones for best.

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com