Unicorn pony, Harry, Hack 1000 miles challange and life x

So our hacking is going really well!! Comet is just an amazing little man and makes me feel like a child again. Cannot believe at nearly 35 I have all my confidence back and I absolutely love riding my pony, like I get excited and butterflies just to see him.

I have also made the most amazing friend at the yard and we have such a laugh and help eachother out with our boys and we just have fun with our ponies and I haven't had a person to share this with for years having being in the field on my own. I didn't think I'd missed it but I really have. Comet and Dale her pony are good pals and get on great together and they are both waterbabies!

Last night we went swimming on them and we jumped a wee log we found on the beach. That was two firsts for Comet and I ?

Harry is doing really well. He is like a puppy and his skin is getting back to normal colour. His energy levels are up, he is drinking less and not panting all the time or getting restless at night so I'm really happy ?

View attachment 103411View attachment 103412View attachment 103413View attachment 103414View attachment 103416View attachment 103417View attachment 103418View attachment 103419View attachment 103420
What stunning pics! I am so envious. You both look like you're having a blast together, definitely soul mates.

Stunning photos of them both and everything you get up to. Very lucky boys to have you, and so pleased you are having so much fun with Comet. You two look like the perfect match.

Reactions: Trewsers
I wouldnt have got to the log, i would have been deposited in the puddle at trot or canter first on billy. He still silly about puddles. I need to bring billy for a holiday with you and do some sea work. Its the one thing i have never got to do with chunky. He would have taken the water all in his stride im sure. Billy though, id love to try him but id be to worried as hes silly and ive only ever been to the seaside twice in my life so id be unsure about where to ride safely due to all the quicksand you hear about. Id need to ride with someone.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com