UPDATE.....Hopefully things looking up again :D

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
On a much happier note.... my OH seems to be recovering well from his recent operations, which is great and we are now managing to spend more time up the farm again....Today the farrier been and the vet to sedate two to get there feet done all the ponies were de loused with deosect.... and sorted some of the fencing out its nice at long last to be able to have some quality time with them ....... its been just the basics this winter check there where there supposed to be feeding up and water and some grooming etc.

My partner is not allowed to drive anymore maybe temp or maybe permanent but the farm is on a semi regular bus route so we can both still get up to do them :) Which is one of the many reasons we like the farm.

I am sorting some brushes to take up and and start bringing them all in for a thorough grooming and pamper. I will be back spending most of my days up there again. :D :D :D We are stuck with 8 it seems...... Ollie went to a pony club home and Sweep has gone across the road to my mates post and railed paddock ( she kept escaping onto the long grass) so she is being a pampered pet for my mates grandson :D

So we still have Shakira, Stormy,Savvy the Welsh Cobs....... Melody, Glennie and Belle the Highlands and Lunan and Eva the Fells..... But the good news is Jess friend is coming to ride Stormy so now there will be five of us looking after them :D So18083624_724187904456526_1143421721_o.jpg 18119660_724187944456522_35290256_o.jpg 18119675_723845237824126_984459157_o.jpg me photos of Glennie my young Highland Pony.

Great to hear things are settling and you are able to keep most of your lovely herd!

Not driving is a real bind: I have been medically excluded from driving for a few years at a time and it takes some getting used to as it usually happens with no warning. I went to an appointment with a licence and left without one! But actually I grew to like it - I found public transport quite relaxing as someone else was doing the driving and I could just stare at the world going by out of the window. Plus I walked anywhere within a couple of miles which I enjoyed too once I got used to it.

Reactions: Native Lover
Really glad to hear your OH is recovering will and you are getting to enjoy some horse time again - the best medicine!

Oh you sound SO much happier! Im delighted that your OH is back on his feet, if a little slowly and cautiously.

Lovely, sunny, happy pony pics. 8 is still a lot tho! :eek: ;)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com