Update on finding home for Mickey

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
Well prospective purchaser came - Mickey had only been at his home one day and very windy so was prepared for him not to be at his best. Despite being footsore (no shoes for over 2 months and ground very hard) and having a small girth sore from yesterday he was a little star, didnt put a little hoove wrong. Was his usual gentle self with the visitor, and as calm and polite as ever whilst he was tacked up and shown riding. (God I love this little man:eek:)

Viewer wants to come back again with a friend so looking hopeful. I think the owners were expecting him to trot on the back of a lorry and disappear today! They are desperate for stable room so think he would have gone for peanuts this afternoon if buyer was up for it!:D

Cant understand people breeding these horses and then not really caring too much what happens to them - ho hum - all I can do is cross my fingers for him.

I hope it all works out, he sounds like an absolute little boppett, who deserves a good chance ( Oh and he's the spitting image of my last boy and sound's like a similar nature too, wish I wasn't pregnant and skint!) x

newrider.com