Update on me and the boy! PHOTOS

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
I thought i would update you all really.
I have been off work since june this year .
However i am very pleased to say things are looking up! :D
I am going back to work this week and i have just had the news i have a new bigger,cheaper place to live :D
Sox has generally been doing well. Obviously sox hasnt been worked as much due to my mental health but when i have worked him hes been a very good boy. :)
The weather has effected his feet though. We have had heavy rain and sun... his pulses were up so i didnt move his fence. Yet a day after he didnt eant to come over for his feed and when i brought him in he was uneasy walking. :eek:So since friday he has been in a small section of the field with ablib hay,accessing to a cribbing post;) and supportive pads with boots. :DPleased to say he is looking much much better. Going to see how his pulses are tomorrow and monday. If he is ok i will put him back out in the rest of the field and go from there.
We are hoping going to a show in a month or two aswell! :D
In addition to this i rode my friends PSG horse!
39398693_10160578020185167_681366788797104128_n[1].jpg
39575708_10160589005450167_8088775551382192128_n[1].jpg 39755227_10160589006595167_3699735307525029888_n[1].jpg

Last edited:
Glad things are looking better for you.

I had to Google psg I thought it was a new breed I hadn't heard of. Still means nothing to me. A horse is a horse to me. :D

I thought i would update you all really.
I have been off work since june this year due to depression.
Having been in dark places. Spending 72 hours in hospital for doing something stupid was a very low point. While i was having a cigg seeing people come and go with their normal lives... then there was me hooked up to a drip and couldnt leave...:mad::(
However i am very pleased to say things are looking up! :D
I am going back to work this week and i have just had the news i have a new bigger,cheaper place to live :D
Sox has generally been doing well. Obviously sox hasnt been worked as much due to my mental health but when i have worked him hes been a very good boy. :)
The weather has effected his feet though. We have had heavy rain and sun... his pulses were up so i didnt move his fence. Yet a day after he didnt eant to come over for his feed and when i brought him in he was uneasy walking. :eek:So since friday he has been in a small section of the field with ablib hay,accessing to a cribbing post;) and supportive pads with boots. :DPleased to say he is looking much much better. Going to see how his pulses are tomorrow and monday. If he is ok i will put him back out in the rest of the field and go from there.
We are hoping going to a show in a month or two aswell! :D
In addition to this i rode my friends PSG horse!

Glad things are looking up - new place sounds promising. Lots of vibes for continued good places both in your head and home wise.xxxxxxxxxx

Prix st George horse? Very high level dressage horse if I’m right then I’m very jealous.

Glad you are feeling better I did see a post in fb race horses of you and sox it was a lovely post

Reactions: lauren123
Glad things are on the up now, I was wondering how you were doing.

Fingers crossed the big ginger one is ok now too. If ever we both had a sound horse at the same time I could have a ride over we could have a hack out together :D

Good luck with the house move (and the housework lol)

Reactions: lauren123
newrider.com