Update on sensitive subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedilia

Apr 24, 2005
Cambridge
For those that saw this thread, this is what I mean, this horse was in previously good condition:(
thirdmonth.jpg

firstmonthfront.jpg

firstmonth.jpg

This horse was on loan to someone who has more horses than she can cope with, this was the condition he was finally returned to his owner in after being recued by someone who was 'loaned' him by the loanee, if that makes sense.
This person who allowed him to get in this state keeps on acquring more horses, RSPCA and ILPH have all been invovled but it would seem there is no stopping her:mad:

OK

I do . My old loan horse was the bay in the backround

D - The black horse had colic couple of months earlier. Vet was out every week to make sure he was ok . He was on contioning feed, wormed regually , shod regurally, teeth done too.

When he came to us he was in fairly good condition. Hes around 19 and it WAS extremely hard to put weight on him .

The person who owned him was terribley upset he was like this. she was doing everything she could.

All her other horses are not like this. She could afford it , i had E, on part loan, d was her daughter, and m was a share, d was hers.

A' d loaner of her obviously told you pedilla. FIND OUT THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START !!!:mad::mad::mad:

im furious. come and see her 2 horses she has now . there plump. she sold the bay as i needed something younger but she still had the tiny one and m .:mad::mad:

I CANNOT believe that someone would put up a post like this on a public forum when they dont know how when or where!!!

?(the owner) has had horses since she was a little girl so dont even dare say that she doesnt know how to look after them:mad:.She thinks the world of her horses and she could definately afford it I even baught xtra food for that horse to try and fatten him up because i addored him and he was practically mine on loanish then when i was goin to get him on part loan my dad wouldnt pay

This is when A got involved and said she would like to have him on loan at this point he wasnt in the best of conditions imust admit but we were ALL doing the best we could

When he first came to ? he was not fat but not too skinny but he wasnt right.

So before you go and put things like this on somewhere like newrider you need to find out what has happened and how it has happened and what the history is!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

i agree with horsebabe and horsemaniac i have a old mare who is terribly skinny (alot worse than the picture shown) and i am doing everything i can to put weight on her but nothing seems to be working, age has alot do with things but i would be horrified if i seen something like this about my pony on here, because until you know all the facts no one should comment. sorry for my rant

I've reported this post, I don't think anyone finds it helpful or interesting watching you two bicker, if you've got problems sort it out behind the scenes, you obviously know each other- Pedilia you shouldnt be posting pics of other members horses and ripping them apart without the full facts, I do feel you're out of order, Horsemaniac I understand youre sticking up for your friend but this is personal and should stay as such.

Please either PM each other or sort it out face to face :)

Did Pedilia know that that it was a members horse? :rolleyes:

Seriously, the truth has to be that if you see a horse in bad condition you're concerned about it. In this case it's fortunately a loved horse who's getting old and has trouble keeping his weight up. So it should be "Thanks for the concern but he's doing fine." Coz if it had turned out that it was a horse who'd someone had abandoned to live out his elder years, you would be annoyed woth yourself for not caring enough to be concerned.

Don't start moaning at each other or having a go at Pedilia coz she was only showing concern, not mocking the horses and owners.

Did Pedilia know that that it was a members horse? :rolleyes:

Don't start moaning at each other or having a go at Pedilia coz she was only showing concern, not mocking the horses and owners.

If you read her earlier post she knew exactly who it was, she wasnt showing concern she was sticking her beak in

Status
Not open for further replies.
newrider.com