URGG SO angry =[

Sophie..*

Oct 6, 2007
Warks.
This STUPID STUPID old woman today, honstly just felt like slapping her!! The other day i got doug a new bit but looked at it today and it was a tad to big, YO said lin is goin to horse shop tmorrow so will get you a smaller size, so i was like ok thanks. So i was like half way through riding doug when she comes up and is like i need your bit NOW, get off him NOW im not waiting araound. I was like its ok i can go on saturday, but she wasnt having any of it. Didnt even give doug any time to cool down either.

Sorry about the rant =]
xxxxx

Sophie, I'm sure it must have been a bit annoying, but the woman was doing you a favour! Next time she may not bother.
I love dressage, I think you have missed the point :rolleyes:

I know but i could of done it myself, and yes but she had no right to be so nasty towards me. And yes he is my own horse.

I Certainly Wouldnt Have Been Either!

She Could At Least Have The Courtesy To Be Polite About It!

And If It Was A Big Deal Being Firm With You Would Have Been Acceptable...But Demanding Like That...Thats Just Ill Mannered...Esp If Hes Yours!

>=/

Well To Be Frank... Dont Take Any Notice Anymore Of It... Let It Go Away And Everything Should Be Okay (Y)!

Is This The First Time Shes Said Anything To You Like This? In This Way I mean?

Nobody really likes her much, she thinks she in charge of the yard lol. For instance today jet {my mates horse} had to have something with the vet and lin was like ill take charge of this dont worry! And my friend {Rosie} just said excuse me, my horse not yours!!

newrider.com