Very Happy

B

Black Beastie

*warning sad gusht new saddle post*

Got my new saddle today have to say its GORGEOUS and I love it!!! It started raining before I could get it on her and shes ruggless and aint fitting new saddle to wet pony lol Its monsoon down here at the minute!!!!

So piccies!!! Ill get more tomorrowonce its on her :dance:

IMG-20120627-00492.jpg

IMG-20120627-00493.jpg

IMG-20120627-00496.jpg

IMG-20120627-00497.jpg

IMG-20120627-00498.jpg

IMG-20120627-00499.jpg

Honestly nearly cried when I got it back to the car. My badminton partner had came a run with me as wasnt sure where this saddler was and he was rolling his eyes about me being watery haha. Non horsey people just DONT understand :wink:

Cant wait til OH and my parents and DM sees it as they all chipped in to help me get it for my birthday, Im sure it will be brilliant!!!

So just need this knee to heal more and Im set!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :tongue:

I have the thorowgood K&M full leather gp in black and i have to say it is lovely, easy to adjust and reflock. Chanter had a no muscle on one shoulder and this was the only one that fitted him at the time and it has been adjusted over the years and fits him fine today.

really good buy. Have fun

Thanks everyone!! I have been wanting this saddle for ages and its just the job as its adjustable so happy happy.

Have to say I havent had a leather saddle in a while i really wanted a T6 but those were disco'd last nov but really happy with it!! Will have to get S in to dry her off as its rained here constantly since last night and not fitting a saddle to a wet pony lol :giggle:

So will just have to wait until tomorrow :)

newrider.com