Vibes please for a special boy.

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
I'm hoping my lovely NR friends can spare a few healing vibes for a very special pony who is very dear to me.
My friends lovely lad has something badly wrong, he's been poorly since spring but vets can't seem to get to the bottom of it. Vet due out again after the weekend but whatever it is its not looking good.
I just want him to get well, for his sake and his lovely owners, both of them mean the world to me.

Very sorry to read this Kite_Rider. :( It is always so painful for us to watch any horse or pony suffering, even if it isn't our own. Your friends are also lucky to have you, understanding and wishing the best outcome for them all. Many healing vibes from across the pond - don't give up - Solly was very poorly for nearly a year as a 9 year old with a mystery virus that had everyone stumped and it looked like a very grim prognosis.....he proved them all wrong, lets hope this pony does the same. :) x

Reactions: Kite_Rider
So sorry to read this, all my vibes coming your way in the hope he can get better soon x

Reactions: Kite_Rider
newrider.com