Videos nearly one year on with Ginger

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
I was lucky enough to get Ginger on the 21 Jul 12 nearly one year ago. Time as flown by.

I did not start any canter work with him until the winter so this first ride was taken around Oct time.

This was taken tonight. Sorry about the bad video.

You can now start to see the lift at the shoulders and the back end coming under. Looking at this I can really see the horse he will become in a couple of years. That up hill frame is now just starting to come through in the canter.

I was super happy with him tonight his trot was quite special at times.

I love Ginger!
I'm no expert at all, but he just looks more together and with you now as well as gorgeous. Great - no surprise you're thrilled!

I can't watch the video but just wanted to say happy yearish anniversary and well done on how far you have come together :)

Oh, he is just too handsome.

Can't believe it's nearly a year, but watching those two videos, what a difference. He looks not only lighter and more balanced, but just much more confident and happy in himself. You must be very proud!

I can't watch the vids either, I'm guessing because I'm doing this on my iPhone.

A whole year already, unbelievable whilst at the same time seeming like you've always been together, if that makes sense!

Aww Ginger is lovely, he really has come on. You must be very proud! I'm very envious! I wish I could get Rubic going like that!

Is it a whole year already? I have had Ben for 2 years in November. Where does the time go?

He looks lovely in both videos although in the second has a lower head and more of a rounded shape. I'm far from an expert but I do know that you look great together.

I cant see the video either, but I am still sure that you will have made huge improvements in him with all the hard work you put in.

Happy one year ownerversary.:biggrin:

newrider.com