War Horse Trailer

I remembered filling up in the doctors waiting room a couple of years ago when they were reviewing the play in a magazine. Just seeing the puppets and reading about the storyline reduced me to tears. Oh dear. One to definitely NOT watch for me!

I will await the dvd so I can blubber in the comfort of my own home!:cry:

^^^^ this...I made the mistake of watching the trailer...luckily at home! and blubbed. My yard are planning a night out to see it but I just can't go...it will just be too :redface: I'll be a mess!!!

I want to go and see this but OH won't go with me! :cry: Will have to wait for DVD so i can turn into a blubbering mess too! :redcarded:

I have seen the trailer and while it doesnt make me cry it does give me major goos bumps!!! I cannot wait for the film to come out!

Have seen the play which was excellent i hope the film is as good. I would think anyone who has an interest in equines and the part they have played in in mans development would be interested you need to know the good and the bad to learn. I read a book regards how men in the first war became so attached to their horses and the hellish things they had to endure they could not bare to be parted. Sad thing is that after the war for the horses that survived the only thing they got was slaughtered for meat. The point i am trying to make is that all through history man has used and abused the best friend he ever had and but for the horse we would probably still be living in caves.

Have seen the play which was excellent i hope the film is as good. I would think anyone who has an interest in equines and the part they have played in in mans development would be interested you need to know the good and the bad to learn. I read a book regards how men in the first war became so attached to their horses and the hellish things they had to endure they could not bare to be parted. Sad thing is that after the war for the horses that survived the only thing they got was slaughtered for meat. The point i am trying to make is that all through history man has used and abused the best friend he ever had and but for the horse we would probably still be living in caves.

Just filled up again reading this..... deffo don't think I can retain any dignity watching this in the cinema....probably the DVD option for me too :wink:

Hear hear Pinkheather.

Well I shan't retain any dignity, definitely won't be wearing mascara and will be a real unholy mess afterwards but will be going on the first day it is shown at our local cinema.

The play was wonderful. Going to be interesting to see how the film is.

newrider.com