Warm fuzzy and fed (me, not the girls!)

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
:D
Well what a lovely day so far. The sun has been lovely here today, really mild. After a nice breakfast I tacked up and had a lovely pootle in the sun. Some more ebayers arrived, the horrid neighbour was banging and attention seeking then the farmer turned up chasing his bull and harem. Storm didn't bother at all. So pleased with her. Think the sun chills her out....anyways, after that I've made a lamb casserole which is now in the slow cooker for tonight, and we've just had hot spam sandwiches for lunch washed down with Coke. There's jaffa cakes for pudding and I'm about to open this months Your Horse which I've been meaning to do all week. The girls are dozing and mooching intermittently and OH is slaving away with his latest commission. I think us girls have the easier number here today! The only chore I have for later is to sweep out the hay store. After ratus ratus died in the water bucket I want to have a sweep about just in case they are festering in there. I will have my spade at the ready!!!! Eeek!
Hope everyone is having a good Sunday (even if working).

I have had a nice one, walked the dogs, hacked Sam out round the block, baked 24 cupcakes (chocolate orange), now sat in front of the wood burner until its time to hay the horses and walk the dogs again...

Reactions: Trewsers
They both sound like really nice days. I had my horse day yesterday so OH went off on his bike today, then when he got back we took the kids out cycling on the Phoenix Trail which is an abandoned railway line that's been turned into a cycling/riding path (must ride it one day!) Got a slow roast shoulder of pork in the oven and I've groomed Roxy and put her away for the evening. All is well!

I went to a winter showing series comp. We hacked there and back, had a few hair raising moments. He was fab at the show and came 4th. It did blow his brains a bit mind. But he was forward and obedient and thats all I wanted for.him

newrider.com