We are moving tomorrow..........

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
Was planning on moving today, or yesterday as it is now, tbh but then 'life' got in the way as it often does and decided it was too late at 18.00hrs, also VERY windy and I had no help..........

So tomorrow, or today, lol, looking at the time it is, in the afternoon and have some helpers so we can walk all 3 down together...........

They are just gonna be so happy with some GRASS.........but the beauty of it is its not 'lush' grass as was grazed until a few weeks ago and am planning on restricting them slightly and then strip grazing so Bert will be in his element and I won't have to worry too much about him:wink:

Another bonus is that whilst down there tonight preparing the Man who lives down the Drive next to the field came rushing out to see who I was.............beautiful, cos I was a little worried as this field is much more secluded than the one we are leaving, but hey ho, I am all
for inquisitive Neighbours when it comes to the Horses Safety, even if I wouldn't choose to live next door to one !:biggrin:

Last edited:
newrider.com