WE CAME THIRD! I'm gobsmacked

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Well I just got the results through from the in hand Versatile Horse and Ziggy came third!

I could not be more delighted. I wish I had known that I could do all the obstacles at trot, he could have picked up some more points and maybe even won! Learning to rein back would also be an advantage.... So I don't have to push quite so hard....

"What me, reverse? When there's something really interesting to look at?"

I must correct your grammar - 'Ziggy came third' should actually read as 'Ziggy and I came third', after all it looks like if it had been left up to him he'd still be standing staring at whatever potential girlfriend he's eyeing up in this photo!! :giggle: Well done to both of you, another excuse, sorry, reason for champagne and guiness (for Ziggy)!

My pony did, it was his special christmas and birthday treat, mixed in with his dinner. Might have been sweetheart stout/cider on occasion as well. Someone will probably warn of the bad things associated with feeding alcohol to a horsey. Sorry.:redface:

Yay! Congratulations, what a little star Ziggy is! Looks like you had a gorgeous day for it too. I remember reading one of your threads not long after you got Ziggy, saying it was an ambition to do Trec, so it must be a great feeling to have achieved it, and come third too!

newrider.com