We have moved yard!!!

CMP

Jan 15, 2010
:dance::dance::dance:

Caymen and I moved yards today !

I moved most of his stuff yesterday but today I had to take him.

My friend and I met up, groomed the horses, tacked up and rode them down to the new yard. Caymen let the way doing his usual power walk so I had to slow down for my friend. We were going down a very steep hill and met buses, vans with ladders etc. On the main road we met the binmen and they were making some racket. My boy did me proud and did not bat an eyelid. We rode past his new fieldmates and he didnt bother. We were nearly at the yard when he spooked at a dog barking and tripped over!!

He is now safely ensconsed in his new stable. He is a bit stressed. There have been 4 new horses arrive at the old yard and he was getting upset at the noise the two minuture shetlands next door were making. He was stressed at his new yard but is eating and kicking the door exactly like he did when he first arrived.

I love my boy! I hope he settles well. Turnout tommorrow so hoping this will help settle as he loves his pals and to play :biggrin:

Glad that you got your boy to his new yard safely - ladders and bin lorrys? poor you but at least he was a good boy

Fingers crossed that he'll settle in just fine

Glad it all went well!!

Where abouts are you CMP??? Must have been great just to be able to hack to new yard!!! Arranging transport or doing it yourself can be manic sometimes!!

:D

Thanks everyone! My friend popped up to see them after work tonight and they were fine and Caymen was not booting the door down so always a good sign!

I'm looking forward to turning him out tommorrow!

Nik-n-kia will PM you where I am :biggrin:

newrider.com