We went solo first time

Well done on the solo ride :)

I think the bhs said its each individuals choice, but they they advise against it. Up until the lockdown announcement they had said it was still being encouraged. I don't think there's any specific government advice on it.

Well done on your solo hack. If you think about it too much it makes you loose confidence.
Ive stopped riding and driving but ive read on other places that some are carrying on as normal.

Well two riders went past my house this afternoon. They may have been from the same household. But if they werent they definitely were not practising social distancing they were side by side on a narrow track.

Reactions: newforest
Well they've just shut all the forest car parks. I'll keep riding I think - Hogan is harder on the ground than ridden, and really dodgy if not ridden. He's hurt me more in the yard and field than riding! Obviously, if they ban it I suppose I'll have to comply. At least the inclosure will be pretty deserted.

Reactions: carthorse
I am not permitted to even see my horse.
Bless her she's started looking for me and I can only look at her from a distance.
Couldn't careless about riding, just being able to touch her would be a start. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
I am not permitted to even see my horse.
Bless her she's started looking for me and I can only look at her from a distance.
Couldn't careless about riding, just being able to touch her would be a start. :(
Well I won't complain again about doing the extra up at the yard, as that means I see Hogan as normal - That's lousy not being able to see her!

Reactions: Trewsers
Hopefully you will look back on this in 6 months and realise that this has been a wonderful opportunity. Some good may actually have come out of this virus for you.

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com