Wednesday wonders

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Zi just had his feet done - managed to keep him from eating the leadrope completely, and the farrier's apron................(he's a serial chewer!)
Chloe has gone out - and her legs are looking great as day before yesterday we trimmed all the feather off and bathed with seleen - looking good and nowhere near as troubled.
So - what are your Wednesday wonders????
Come on - you must have some!

My Wednesday wonder .... hmm... Im wondering when Belle will stop being a silly moo and start being her ploddy self again.

Reactions: Jessey
My Wednesday wonder .... hmm... Im wondering when Belle will stop being a silly moo and start being her ploddy self again.

Oooer tis the grass for sure...................I was saying same to farrier this morning, even Saint Zi has been a daft git! Yesterday when I rode him he was mighty suspicious of cows, a farmer and some sheep. Eyes on stalks for goodness sake! (this is the horse that lived on a farm for five years and has been out and about to more shows than I've had hot dinners!)

Even Storm is moving faster than normal - and Chloe yesterday did 0-60mph back up the yard, the earth moved as those cobby legs and feet made contact with the ground.......................... :p

Reactions: Kite_Rider
newrider.com