weekend plans

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
What's everyone up to this weekend??

I was hoping to go out to pub but my mate is babysitting. The bf is busy tonight and my other mates are also busy. So I am stuck at what to do for the moment.

Tomorrow I am going out for a lovely long hack with one of the girls. Tomorrow night a family friends holding a party and Sunday may well be a jumping day for sox xx

Tonight I am home alone as hubby away in Liverpool....annoyingly today I have got progressively poorly, feel really sick and continuously shivering. I feel awful. Thankfully Sophie was in an easy to please mood this eve and I've just put her to bed....waiting till she's out cold then I'll go to bed too!

Tomorrow I have a hockey match, then need to test my clippers out in the afternoon as used them on Moët today and they were struggling, so going to charge them all night and re-use them tomorrow...If still not right then will have to send them off to Wahl which changed my plans for Sunday!

Sunday morning meant to be riding first thing then clipping my friends horse. Then going to a farm to take Sophie to be scared of Santa and see the reindeer.

But if I get worse poorly wise then will do nothing all weekend!

I'm absolutely jiggered. Been painting all day and heaving furniture about. I really need a weak lager, hot curry and pony snuggle. Not sure in what order!lol. Didn't have time to ride so hoping to get a pleasant pootle tomorrow, weather permitting. More painting in the morning, ebaying (loads to sell atm), tack room re-shuffling and hopefully de scabbing Chloe's legs and trimming feathers. And also plenty of napping, reading and eating. I'm making lamb casserole and doing a loose crust (giving Mr T a break from cooking).

Reactions: Gimp
It's the last show of the season this weekend so we're going to that. It's organised by a group of the pro riders and they do a great job of it. I'm not riding - my boss is jumping Jam as they usually do well indoors, and the pony I also jump has already gone on his winter break - but that's fine by me, I haven't competed over proper heights since the end of September and the smallest class this weekend is 1.10 so I am a bit too out of practise for that!

I just rode my pony! Just heading round to boyfriends for dinner now. Tomorrow shopping and cycling in the morning, riding in the afternoon, then going to a festive light display at Kew gardens in the evening. Sunday more riding and then work Xmas party in the evening. And I'm off Monday too so going Christmas shopping in the morning, then cycling, then riding and might play badminton in the eve.

Still trying to shift this tonsillitis though which I've had since Monday :(

I'm another who is not feeling well. I think it is a combination of late nights applying for jobs and watching films, going to the gym and not really eating right. I have lost track of the number of jobs I've applied for to be honest, Already got one rejection email o_O but most of them have stated that if I don't hear from them in 5 working days then I've not been successful so next week will be interesting.

Anyway on Thursday I woke up with achy muscles all over, headache and sore throat, today was just a sore throat but now my neck feels a bit stiff and I am feeling a bit woozy, headachy and out of sorts really. I'm going to go to bed now. I have cancelled all my plans except my karaoke shift tomorrow because I can't really afford to phone in sick unless I really have to. No riding or gym for me this weekend. I'm going to do boring stuff like housework if I'm feeling up to it.

Pony-bothering, dusting off a pair of saddles and working Sunday night for employers' shoot dinner. Then up early Monday to cook breakfast for 7 guests.

Had yard Xmas do last night, was good fun and Mr YO came for the first time (his wife used to run the livery but they separated this year). Had a lovely meal, several glasses of wine and a Christmas cocktail. Hic. No other plans over the weekend, so the usual horse duties, riding and housework for me. Going to do a good spruce up of the house before the decorations go up next weekend.

Studystudystudystudysleepstudystudystudyrunstudystudystudystudysleeprunstudystudystudy and maybe sneak in a wee ride at some point.

Exams next week, job depends on me passing them. No pressure.

Good luck. What day - I will keep everything crossed for you. You deserve to pass - from what you've told us on here you've worked megga hard.

Good luck FM!

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. Still got a sore throat and neck but not as bad as it has been and I'm sure I'll manage karaoke tonight (I'll just have a wee drink of lucozade and some throat sweets to keep me going). I also just sold my iPod via a local facebook page so I'm pretty pleased :D Going to do a bit of housework, I want to totally clear my flat out of all the useless junk I have for the new year!

Good luck FM!

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. Still got a sore throat and neck but not as bad as it has been and I'm sure I'll manage karaoke tonight (I'll just have a wee drink of lucozade and some throat sweets to keep me going). I also just sold my iPod via a local facebook page so I'm pretty pleased :D Going to do a bit of housework, I want to totally clear my flat out of all the useless junk I have for the new year!

I'm doing the same, having a jolly good clear out via ebay. I've got a load of stuff on there but even dropping the price hasn't sold it! I get good runs and bad runs - just all boils down to who wants what at the time really. Hope your voice holds out for karaoke!

I'm doing the same, having a jolly good clear out via ebay. I've got a load of stuff on there but even dropping the price hasn't sold it! I get good runs and bad runs - just all boils down to who wants what at the time really. Hope your voice holds out for karaoke!

I keep threatening to put stuff on ebay but I can't be bothered. Will put a few things on FB and maybe go through ebay in the new year. Taking all my horsey stuff to a car boot next weekend!

Good luck. What day - I will keep everything crossed for you. You deserve to pass - from what you've told us on here you've worked megga hard.

Good luck FM!

Thankyou you two -and sorry for whinging on a bit! I've been locked up in my flat alone for the last eight days going slowly insane but it will all be over soon! I have four papers to sit, two on Tuesday, two on Thursday and that is me free for the Christmas holidays and poor Flipo will then be seeing a lot more of me!

newrider.com