Weekend Thread....

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
C'mon... it's gone a bit quiet again.

Dom and I are off to the yard in the morning. One of the girls is surprising her 7yo daughter with a loan pony and she is having a "party" in the school for a couple of hours with 4 legged friends. Mum said "cake" so I said "I'm there!!" And Dom is taking photos for her. Then I'm having a little hack and then after cursing the other two we are off to Kidderminster. Then it'll be the Halloween Strictly and Killing Eve tomorrow night.

Sunday I may be hacking out with Jill and Albi. ... if all goes well tomoz!!

Reactions: Trewsers
Been up since 2 am being sick sitting on the toilet.
Not looking the best for the weekend lol

Oh no, hope you are feeling better by the time you read this.

I’ve seen a bit of Killing Eve @domane and I wish I’d watched it from the beginning. My aim is to watch it on the iplayer but I never seem to get round to it.

If my horse can stay sound and well until tomorrow and the horsebox doesn’t break down between now and then, I’m hoping to go on the last hound exercises of the season tomorrow. I’ve already cleaned and conditioned my tack and doing the wagon today. No doubt Sunday evening will be spent cleaning my tack again lol.

I really enjoyed Killing Eve. Nice day off with oh for me today. Maybe a walk in forest and I’ll cook. Then Halloween strictly tonight. Work tomorrow plus a v v slow 10k run with a friend.

Hopefully foot trimming the ewes. Then turning the rams in with the ladies. Its getting a bit nasty. The young ram has become the dominant ram this year. At feed time the older ram will not even venture into the shed to eat as he gets floored quite literally. So I'm desperate to get them separated before the worst happens.

Hopefully foot trimming the ewes. Then turning the rams in with the ladies. Its getting a bit nasty. The young ram has become the dominant ram this year. At feed time the older ram will not even venture into the shed to eat as he gets floored quite literally. So I'm desperate to get them separated before the worst happens.

Oh poor old ram:(
Animals can be so brutal can't they?? Hope you manage to get them separated.

Feeling rather tired today, lol had a "late" night with Mr Trews last night. He was cooking and we were busy listening to a cd collection from the 80's hahahaa, so lots of trips down memory lane! Anyway today I've some cookies to bake (maybe depends on my energy levels) as I've got company tomorrow and am hosting afternoon tea comprising of cake, crumpets and hopefully potato scones. Hmm. We had a huge delivery of hayledge again this morning which has slowed us down considerably, only just finished mucking out! Weather permitting tomorrow, we're riding early on and then going on a tour of some of the island with some friends - I'm so hoping to see the seals!!!!:D

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Hiding from trick or treaters!

Also driving to my parents for the first time tomorrow to show my mum my car and drop off my grandads present. Then want to go for a long cycle or walk and do some proof reading of an essay for uni.

Thanks for the well wishes
I phoned 111 for advice yesterday afternoon as I felt that rough and they made me an appointment for the walk in centre.
I've got to have an endoscopy to rule out stomach cancer. Wasn't expecting that! Had bloods taken last week as I haven't been feeling well for a while so just really want those back now!

newrider.com