Well done the poodle

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
We went out on Thursday to try to find a missing dog. Been missing 4 days so getting urgent. Went to where last seen with poodles and eventually saw her in the distance. Tracked down, but couldn't get to her as there was a fenced gated and locked yard between us and her. Harrison kept woofing to encourage her. We found a track to get round it but by then she had moved off but had sent a message to the owner/rescue and they got her about an hour later, very close to where we had seen her.

So she is safe and sound. I am sure that if we had been able to get to her I could have caught her with Harrison as he was trying to be friendly and calling to her. anyway he was a very good boy.

Reactions: Jessey and Trewsers
Well done Harrison.
Ive just been reading something local to me, that a dog thats been missing for a few days has been found drowned in a lake. Very sad.

My friends rescued a new dog a week ago last Friday, on the Sunday they had him at their yard and the little sucker slipped his collar and took off, they spent the night very worried hunting everywhere, but it was made extra difficult as he's brindle so difficult to spot as it got darker. Pure luck on Monday morning, as I drove to the yard in the dark I saw a little flash dart across the road, stopped and called him and he came half way to me but lost his nerve and scampered off, I could have done with a Harrison to help me ;) I called my friends and they managed to catch him half an hour later :)

Reactions: Huggy
My friends rescued a new dog a week ago last Friday, on the Sunday they had him at their yard and the little sucker slipped his collar and took off, they spent the night very worried hunting everywhere, but it was made extra difficult as he's brindle so difficult to spot as it got darker. Pure luck on Monday morning, as I drove to the yard in the dark I saw a little flash dart across the road, stopped and called him and he came half way to me but lost his nerve and scampered off, I could have done with a Harrison to help me ;) I called my friends and they managed to catch him half an hour later :)
With rescues they should always use a harness in conjunction with a slip lead so that they can't escape. so glad they got him back

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com