Well thats it my boy has gone!!! LONG STORY!!!

kirstyanwillie

oxhouse willow the wisp
BE WARNED THIS IS VERY LONG
Hiya
Well were do i start.. Firstyly in January i ended up buying Willie who i had had on loan for about 6months.... I havent been on for a while.... One due to me being in a serious car accident at the begining of the year! I was in and out of hospital for a month or so. Then just after i get discharged and given the all clear Willie comes down with laminitus. Gets the vet out. treats him.. All ok just about to put him back out on turnout after having to get my poor fiance and parents to see to him due to me having the car accident and he gets an abcess. Call the farrier and the vet!! the farrier sorted the issue out and the vet gave me 3 1/2 months worth of bute! things started to get back to normal and i then had a nasty fall of him and put myself back in hospital.!!! Just as i was recovering Willie came off the bute. And THEN got another abcess in the diagnol back leg to what he had had it in. This time i just called the farrier.
So due to me being in and out of hospital me and my fiance came to the heartbreaking decison to let Willie go!!! he has been gone a week. Iv done nothing but cry since then. That was and will be the hardest day of my life having to say bye to my best friend!!! Not a minute goes by that i dont think about him. The doctors have said i should be able to start riding again at some point in the new year :D!!!! But as im getting married im unable to get a horse for a while :mad::mad::mad:
anyway sorry about the essay!!!
Just wanted to get this off my chest!!!! Here is the last picture i took of him looking nice and clean after a good bath!!!
n726913898_1055690_1719[1].jpg

Awwh. How unfortuante!?! I'm sorry.
He looks gorgeous, just like a horse I ride.. though with a slightly shorter and thinner mane xD Hes so cute. Hope you ride again soon!

Aww he looks lovely. That is such a shame but you sound like you have a lot on at the moment and who knows maybe when you are ready to start riding again he may still be available to loan....horses are such a commitment and Im sure we can all understand how upset you must feel at the moment.

newrider.com