We've done it!!!

libbyc3

Nov 24, 2019
20200110_141455.jpg

Meet Blondie!!! Arrived an hour ago. Had a little neigh at the neighbours then head down to grass like she knows she's home!!
So I'm now excited and scared all in one but have left her to get on with it for a couple of hours. Daughter is gonna be a sobbing wreck (out of happiness) when she finishes work and gets to the yard!!

Aww she’s lovely, is she full Haffy? How old? What are you planning to do with her? I have a Haffy mare, she’s my world, such wonderful horses, fun, full of attitude and as cheeky as they come, but they will try their hearts out for you and form wonderful bonds with their humans. I’m excited for you and am sure you and your daughter will adore her.

Reactions: Native Lover
Bless she's not got a registered breed but I would guess at a large dose of haffy. She only 5 (Not what we were looking for!) But so calm and quiet. After the vetting the vet phoned and said 'you got a good one there's.
So we've been in touch with saddler as she's come with nothing. Register with vet Monday. Dentist and jabs not due for 6 months. Shod last week. So I can only think of doing is a worm count this week and working as necessary.
Have i missed anything!!??

Bless she's not got a registered breed but I would guess at a large dose of haffy. She only 5 (Not what we were looking for!) But so calm and quiet. After the vetting the vet phoned and said 'you got a good one there's.
So we've been in touch with saddler as she's come with nothing. Register with vet Monday. Dentist and jabs not due for 6 months. Shod last week. So I can only think of doing is a worm count this week and working as necessary.
Breathe and enjoy. :)

She’s got a fair bit of Haffy in her I reckon, her legs are a bit too long and slender and she’s narrower across her chest and face (between her eyes bit), but colouring and parts of her face look very Haffy like, sounds like she inherited the Haffy temperament too.
Anyway whatever she is she is beautiful and I hope you have loads of years of fun with her.

As I’m sure I’ve mentioned before I’m an absolute sucker for chestnuts with a blaze, socks and flaxen manes and tails so she’s pretty much perfection.

Congrats I hope you enjoy him/her . To be honest I done exactly the same thing as you my first horse was a 4 year old Irish sport horse I still have her to this day she will be 11 in May

newrider.com