What a clever horsey!

On one yard we had to put the clip from a lead rope through the bolt as Shadow worked out how to open it..

I wonder why she didn't let the first horse out? She looked in the stable to see who it was then obviously thought nah and moved on to the next one.

She doesn't like the first horse!

Who needs opposable thumbs when you have horse lips? That is a clever mare. I'm glad she isn't mine :redcarded::banghead:

DJ does evil stuff like that. Opens doors (sliding or swinging -doesn't matter to him). I have to have a double lock on the feedroom and hay storage just for him.
I also closes the gate on the other horses. I've had to rescue Minnie on more than one occasion because DJ locked her into the arena.
Worst of all though if the water trough is low he turns on the water himself. Unfortunately he does NOT bother to turn it off...

That sounds familiar, clip still there.

There was at least 3 recorded incidents where my sharer, who was mucking another stable out, felt a warm breathe on the back of her neck.... Yep, he'd only let himself out, and gone to watch what she was doing....

newrider.com