What a nice forum this is

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Okay maybe I am a bit sensitive? But I don't want to name names but another forum I go on (not equine at all) just annoys me most of the time. It seems to be "run" by a gaggle of people and anyone elses opinions are really not welcome. So much for discussion! Anyway, pointless thread but I love it here, I know there aren't many members compared to some sites but I would not be without you NR :D

Sometimes I think it's a shame we haven't got more active posters and a wider range of viewpoints, but on the other hand it's nice to "know" more or less everyone who posts as it feels more like a group of friends than a large anonymous community.

Reactions: lauren123
I love it on here too.
You are all so friendly and give great advice. I think I would be friends with most of you in real life too!

Sometimes I think it's a shame we haven't got more active posters and a wider range of viewpoints, but on the other hand it's nice to "know" more or less everyone who posts as it feels more like a group of friends than a large anonymous community.
This is how I feel, I like that you get to 'know' everyone :)

Reactions: lauren123
I love it too, I also feel like I have gotten to know each of you. It's also nice to be able to come on and share my ups and along with my downs with lovely supportive people who understand. :D

Reactions: Trewsers
I was looking at other parts of the site the other day and found a section on new members profile. I didn't know about. It seems there are quite a few who have joined, names I didn't recognize, but they aren't then posting on the main forum. Wonder why this is.

newrider.com