What a rubbish day!

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
Hi All

Need a bit of a rant, sorry if i bore you all! I will put in a photo just incase i do :p

Well work was terrible, ive got so much to do! with people constantly moaning at me to hurry up.
So i was really looking foward to seeing finnley to relax and cheer me up :)

Got to the yard, all the other horses had been fed and let out into the field. The girls usually leave Finnley in for me cus i dont get to the yard til half 5ish. Anyway got there and finnley was outside with the others.
the field was pitch black and i had to walk around trying to find him for around 20mins and it was freeeeezing! :rolleyes:
I did find him but then he decided to play up and run off for another 10mins! wasnt happy by this point :p
Managed to grab him and took him to the gate, which was then all the other horses wanted to come in to! grrr
Eventually managed to get him into the yard where he had a nice warm dindin ;) shortly after he was at the gate wanting to go back out with his friends, so i opened the gate and he spooked and did a mad dash across the field...really hope it doesnt give him colic :confused: so now im worried!

To top if off i had to go do my asda shop which i hate doing. Why do people have to get in the way so much!!! :rolleyes:

Anywayill stop rambling!... heres a pic of the fatty boy himself :)

Photo1328.jpg

Hehehe, happiness is a roll!!! (I hate shopping too, doesn't seem to matter which supermarket I pick I always end up cross and wanting to get home!)

Hehehe, happiness is a roll!!! (I hate shopping too, doesn't seem to matter which supermarket I pick I always end up cross and wanting to get home!)

No I agree with Vicki, I definitely think Asda is one of the worst (but definitely the cheapest which is why I still go there :D).

I hope you had a better day today!

I thought I was the only one who detested supermarkets!!
Glad it's not just me then!

Always do online food shopping now.

Lovely pic! :D

me too, what a waste of your life walking round ever increasing number of isles!! How big do these supermarkets have to be? takes all day just to get round them

newrider.com