What a tiring couple of hours!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I have been well and truly put off me tea tonight!:mask::help: Firstly went to bring the girls in. No problems there. OH and I decided to harrow the school - quad bike on the blink again, so we had the darn thing in bits. Finally got it going etc and he set off with the pallet in tow. Okay I had the brilliant idea of cleaning the Porta loo out in the caravan. Hmmm. BAD idea. Bad bad idea. The ruddy thing has been leaking - for some time. EEeeeeeek.a:):frown::poop: Now I am not sqeamish and I've had my fair share of weird and wonderful jobs when I was younger. But this, this was - well there is NO icon to describe it. Let us just say, I now have a smell I can't get rid of and have had to put all my clothes into the washer. 'Nuff said. So next time you think your house needs cleaning - I can assure you it doesn't - it cannot be as unhygienic as what I found today. Your loo / bathroom is clean. Spotless. Honestly. Appreciate it. Never underestimate real and proper plumbing. Okay rant over!:cry:

Sounds like it calls for joss sticks or scented candles - bad smells like that will stay in your nasal hair!

Lol, I think I will be smelling it forever............:skull: Serves me right for being so clean and fussy, ignorance is bliss sometimes! Having said that, anymore of it going unnoticed and the caravan floor would have gone rotten...........

Oh Yuk what a job! Give me a stable any day. Even pig stys are more favourable lol.

I have had a few jobs over the years....I wont go into details but I found a mask and elbow length rubber gloves and a long handled mop very helpful!
I drew the line when the drains got blocked:mask:

I hope its all nice and fresh now:smile:

I can only imagine! I get that smell that lingers in the back of your throat and on your clothes every time I do a willy clean. Eugh!

Hope you've got past it now Trewsers!

newrider.com