What have you all done/got planned for the weekend

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
What's everyone been up to this weekend or planned for this weekend?
I have spent the day between the yard with sox and home :) tonight I was asked to go out but I am knackered and the place my friend wants to go in don't like lol.
So its takeaway , wine and I have just seen channel 4 have 12 years a slave starting at 9 :D
Tomorrow doing some odd jobs. Taking the dog to kennels for a week as parents are away and I can't leave him the full day while I am at work, seeing sox, I have an assignment I must do and need to sort out soxs stuff in the garage. I have a list :D back at work Monday. :(

Reactions: Trewsers and MrC
Sorting sorting and more sorting! I had no idea how full the pig barn was!!! Lol there's even an old engine in there. Ah well.....so I have been sweeping and clearing it. It's looking good now, ready for the newbie. Apart from that, I've been doing the usual housey things like washing, ironing. Enjoying OH's good cooking as well:D will be slapping a dye on my hair later - golden copper blonde here I come !:p:D

Sounds fab!
I took kids to stressage yesterday and rode Amber today. Now about to take the dog out then do about 55 loads of washing. Rock n roll lifestyle!

Reactions: Trewsers
I rode Belle this morning, she has decided that she would prefer retirement! Proper little bugger this morning and fresh, she felt like a bottle of pop ready to explode for the first five minutes, she did settle down and work better after that but I can honestly say I was a bit worried this morning. She's not been herself since my op so am hoping once we get back into our old routine she'll calm down again.
Other than that, I've done a bit of gardening and no other plans today, just resting my shoulder a bit as it's sore from this mornings high jinks!

I rode Belle this morning, she has decided that she would prefer retirement! Proper little bugger this morning and fresh, she felt like a bottle of pop ready to explode for the first five minutes, she did settle down and work better after that but I can honestly say I was a bit worried this morning. She's not been herself since my op so am hoping once we get back into our old routine she'll calm down again.
Other than that, I've done a bit of gardening and no other plans today, just resting my shoulder a bit as it's sore from this mornings high jinks!

Sore shoulder healing vibes on their way. Norty Belle, I know someone else who used to prefer retirement lol

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Mustering and weaning cattle on the west coast of NZ's South Island :cool: Loving the cowgirl life!

I mustered and weaned my few last weekend. The calves are all in the shed and yesterday I spent time getting all 6 eating from my hand. 4 have never been handled and to be eating from my hand that quick is brill. Tonight they mugged me for the tea. Of course they couldn't have until each had eaten from my hand. The halter training it's coming on as well. Although I did get head butted in my nose from one and head butted in the lip by another whilst trying to get the halters on the other day. There was even some rodeo as I got dragged across the yard by one.

This morning I was very ill, being sick. I keep waking up feeling dizzy. As soon as i move I get faint. This morning was the worst it's been as I was sick. Once I felt better I went to see the boys then I've been getting hay out for the local horse yard and getting hay out for my calves for next week.

i took a deep breath and had 20 kids here for a party for MINICA’s 5th birthday. I totally took inspiration from a friend’s party we had been at but we warned everyone it was an ‘outdoors’ event - cleared out the haybarn , stuck in some bales for seats and tables, strung up some fairy lights and banners. Got in a bouncy castle and prayed for sun - and the sun shone! Im still tidying up :( I may have hit the prosecco after it was over haha. Poor ponies have been neglected and STILL no foal :/

Schooled Angel, checked passports for the Area 6 SJ qualifiers, hung out with friends, did a ton of housework, played with kids, had a curry and watched Suicide Squad (which I loved.)

More tired than I was before the weekend!

I spent most of the week and weekend at the Balmoral Show. Then I rode Marley in the field on Sunday :D I of course did all the usual chores as well. I recorded 12 years a slave and watched it on Sunday night. I thought it was very good but awfully sad.
I took way too many pics at the show but here is some of them.
Balmoral show.f.1.sj.jpg Balmoral show.f.2.sj.jpg Balmoral show.f.cartjpg.jpg Balmoral show.f.donkey2.jpg Balmoral show.f.donkeyjpg.jpg Balmoral show.f.goat1.jpg Balmoral show.f.goat2.jpg Balmoral show.f.goat3.jpg Balmoral show.f.sheep1.jpg Balmoral show.f.sheep2.jpg

Reactions: Trewsers
I took my best friend to see Carousel in London on Saturday for her birthday treat. And on Sunday worked like a slave in a very busy cafe - at last! The last month has been so quiet!

newrider.com