What is everyone doing?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I'm sat with foil on my head. Got an hour to go! Looking forward to giving Chloe a good groom later - she needs it!! Am going to trot madam up too - any spare vibes welcome for her being sound (ish).
Happy Friday all!

Good vibes coming your way....

I am at work, sat in an empty office clock watching until 4:30pm when I can go riding. I have my mother in law down looking after the boys while I work so I can go straight from work to the yard. God knows what I will come home to today - my MIL feeds my kids sweets like there is no tomorrow and whatever I tell her she doesn't make the link between crazy, hyper children and all the sugar. After today I am not back in the office for almost 3 weeks so am on real wind down.

Reactions: Ruskii and Trewsers
I've been painting! Our bedroom and ensuite had peach ceilings and a border so ceilings now white and borders a less harsh pastel shade. My (good) knee popped out whilst walking the dog so I'm not sure if I'll even be able to get on to ride in a wee bit :(

Hope the trot up went well!

Reactions: Trewsers
Not long got home after taking cat to vets for yearly check, where we got complimented (like usual) on her good behaviour and condition. Just eaten dinner and now camped out watching telly :D

Fingers crossed for you!

I'm watching red dwarf! And eating a few sweets!

Putting a reluctant 6 yo to bed who will be gaffa taped to bed in a minute if she gets up one more time ! :mad:

JOKE. I wouldn't really do that !

My god I am tempted to do something like that with my children sometimes. My 8 year old will win the stroppy teenager of the year hands down.

Haha about the stroppy attitude - I have had 'Mummy - you didn't get me my milk NOW' to which I turned around and raised an eyebrow, I must have had The Look on my face as I got an instant 'Sorry Mummy - I meant 'Please can I have some milk now ?'

Little madame !

Just got into bed,well into my sofa :) had a busy day,rode 2 horses, spent 2 hours cleaning up the stable block,moving straw,hay etc and tidying everything up. Then went to Alnwick to run some errands and had lunch with mum,came home and mum,dad and I went and redone the electric fencing which took about an hour and a half,if this doesn't keep Jack in now I give up! Poo picked the hall field,then Nealas, had tomatoe soup and bun for tea. Currently been squashed by a small dog who seems to take up alot of room for his size!

I have just got in bed! Spent the day doing various boring things:washing, household chores and walking the dog along with seeing to sox. Got a text of my best are at 10 pm telling me to come out tonight. So getting a quick shower,washing my hair and sorting it out (been in riding gear all day!)I have spent the rest of the night clubbing!! Just got in. Ready to do it all again tomorrow night !

I have just got in bed! Spent the day doing various boring things:washing, household chores and walking the dog along with seeing to sox. Got a text of my best are at 10 pm telling me to come out tonight. So getting a quick shower,washing my hair and sorting it out (been in riding gear all day!)I have spent the rest of the night clubbing!! Just got in. Ready to do it all again tomorrow night !

Hahaha you dirty stop out! Lol

Last night I went round my friends house, ate naff food, watched a naff film and was genrally tortured by her 2 year old.

Today I will be scrubbing skirting boards as my mother is glossing them. We have decorates in tomorrow and Monday to do the hall and living room. It's been a nightmare. We stripped the full house back down to floorboards and bare walls. Mum had an accident at work and ended up with 2 slipped and 4 prolapsed disks and I have been out of action due to baby complications.
We booked the decorates for this weekend to get the front room and hall decorated, but all of the prep and glossing needed doing. Unfortunately that ment 9 doors back and front and miles of skirting boards to prep and gloss that haven't been done in almost 10 years :( :( :(
It's been a long 5 days.

Light at the end of the tunnel though. BT Tuesday we will have a brand new front room that's clean and cosy.

Tomorrow I am going to granny's for the day. I will drink lots of tea, eat lots of biccies, sort through baby clothes and sleep until we are informed we are allowed back into the house. Family friends decorating luckily

newrider.com