Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Jack

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
We have narrowed it down to Caspar or Jack.

Caspar because he is Dutch and grey (ghost reference).

Jack because it's one of my favourite names and his show name can then be Captain Jack as we are all mega Dr Who and Torchwood fans in our family!

I'd go for Casper as the first 2 Jacks I know that sprang to mind, 1 is a fell pony and another is a top ja jumping pony. Casper isn't as popular and is a nice name. X

I like Casper too! All the Jacks I know have been bay, so dont immediately associate it with a grey. I guess you could go Jacko though, to be a bit different :)

He has a registered name but no stable name so I am choosing a stable name for him.

Reactions: Jessey
Well.... Caspar is the name of our employer, who had just been given a kidney by his father and we have a Jack too - so either name gets a thumbs up from me! (Not helping! :p)

I love the name Casper!
Not too fond of "people's names" for horses anyway and Jack does sound a little boring. Sorry x

I vote for Casper. For some reason I prefer horse's names to have more than one syllable

Defiantly Casper, Jack is a nice name but maybe a little boring, I think he looks more like a Casper too, especially with him being grey.

I thought if Jess had been a boy and I had named her she would have been casper :p because of the shape of her star, it looks like a ghost :p

Reactions: MrA
My friend called her grey Jack and he was lovely but constantly lame until eventually he went to the blood bank. So I went for Caspar!

newrider.com