What silly things have you said to your horse, that's been overheard

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
I do chat to mine, she listens.

The other day she was fussing about her nose cream. I told her firmly that she shouldnt have been given pink nose genetics if she wasn't going to be given stand still manners. :rolleyes:

Walk on go forwards- no the other forwards. :D

She can't help being a sensitive little flower.

• Haha
Reactions: Jessey and Trewsers
Hehehehe I am always chattering away to ours. I do their voices too (yeah I know :rolleyes: )
A long time ago, I remember my non horsey friends when they visited us - well they thought it was so funny that I talked to Storm, and called her a "good lass".....
I am sure I can often be heard by my neighbours lol I have quite a chatty time on the yard.....................:p

Oh dear, the number of times I used to call out something along the lines of “Hello, Handsome/Gorgeous” to Harvey as I walked up the line of stables, only to be answered by a male voice from one of the other boxes.
Now of course, there is rarely anyone other than my OH to hear when I talk to the ponies, but they know all my secrets!

• Haha
Reactions: Trewsers
Oh dear, the number of times I used to call out something along the lines of “Hello, Handsome/Gorgeous” to Harvey as I walked up the line of stables, only to be answered by a male voice from one of the other boxes.
Now of course, there is rarely anyone other than my OH to hear when I talk to the ponies, but they know all my secrets!

Lol Like me when we first got Zi, Mr Trews was riding him in the school and I was walking past and said "oh what a handsome boy" and Mr T said "thanks" and smirked as he sailed past......................:p:D

All the time. Hacking ginger around the farm he was being a total dick spinning and trying to rear because he wouldn’t go passed a electric reel blowing in the wind.

Conversation went s but like

Oh albi what a good boy you are

What
What now
Why are we going backwards so fast
I don’t think so lad
Now forward
Forward I said
Don’t you dare
Well that smack serve you right
Do it again and you will get another
Told you